Username: GenderSolid
Server Punished On Factions
Punishment: Permanent Ban
Alleged Offenses:
  • Major disrespect to staff
  • Malicious attempts in ruining staff credibility
  • Falsely claiming getting hacked to get things back
  • Attempting to bribe a staff member to have another player banned
  • Knowledge of friend using hacks (BIG_LIVER)
The staff that Handled You:
Owner: Awais, and Manager: Redrum
Why you think your punishment should be dismissed:
I would like to preface this appeal by saying that my punishment should not deserve to be dismissed. I disrespected numerous players; even though at the time I did not realize that my actions would have consequences, but it is clear now that I am solely responsible for hurting the feelings of many players and for this, I am truly sorry.

*(I will go through each offense one by one and address them that way.)*

Offense #1: Major disrespect towards staff
I am ashamed of my actions towards the great staff members of FortuneMC, during my time here there were numerous staff members that I belittled and treated with ZERO respect. On discord, I sent messages filled with hate to these staff members and disrespected them behind their back. I'm appalled by my actions because if you knew me in real life you would know that this is simply not the type of person I am. I have no excuses for what I did, all I have is sorrow for the actions that I took.

Offense #2: Malicious attempts in ruining staff credibility
Once again, poor choices led me to disgrace certain staff members. I did this by claiming that they were abusing their power as a staff member to try and cheat the system when this was just a lie to try and make myself feel better. I tarnished the credibility of certain people through my lies and I really am sorry for this. I know that sorry means nothing unless there is something to back it up, and if I am fortunate enough to be allowed back onto the server I will make it up the people I hurt.

Offense #3: Falsely claiming to get hacked to get my items back
In my moments of rage I faked my departure from the server and during this, I gave all my items away at spawn. When I realized how much this server meant to me. I was childish and pretended that I was hacked in order to regain the items that I had willingly given away. I not only lied to staff during this instance but I betrayed those whom i gave my items to.

Offense #4: Attempting to bribe Awais in order to have a player banned
As you can most likely tell when I am angry I act irrationally and this time was no different. I got upset because I could not get what I wanted and attempted to bribe the owner, Awais, in order to get PeachyCherry banned. Not only was this cruel and self-centered, but it revealed a part of me that I never want to see again. I acted like a spoiled brat that could not get what he wanted and has too much money.

Offense #5: Knowledge of friend (BIG_LIVER) using hacks
Throughout this whole appeal, I have been nothing but honest and this will be no different. I was not aware in any way that BIG_LIVER was using a hacked client. Yes, he exchanged messages in our private faction discord about using a hacked client, but I swear that I never saw these. If I had, I would not have defended him. BIG_LIVER made mistakes for sure, but one thing I will say is that during his time being banned he non-stop messaged me telling me how excited he was to rejoin the server. He made a mistake, I mean who hasn't? However, he paid for the mistake and changed who he was because he was loyal to the server.

Apology to PeachyCherry:
I couldn't finish this appeal without apologizing to the person I hurt the most. Peachy, I was angry because I was not the best and since I had no place to direct this anger I chose to direct it at you. You have always been nice to me, and I'm truly sorry for the hurt that I caused you. I acted incredibly immaturely and blamed you for my own problems. I drove you away from the server with the lies I spread about you, and the constant disrespect I showed you. I want you to know that this is not truly who I am, excuse my language, I fucked up and badly. I don't deserve your forgiveness Peachy. I'm ashamed of how I treated you, and I understand if you never want to see me again, and that is fair. I ruined your experience on FortuneMC, and just know that everything I said here comes directly from the heart.
Posted Tue at 01:05 pm · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
this man just wrote his heart out.. Good Luck, see you on the flip side
Posted Tue at 01:17 pm
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
Amethyst Donators
Hey Gender, I appreciate you took the time to write this out. I understand we are all human and that we all make mistakes. However, I do not forgive you. I think that for most of my life I have been an extremely fair and forgiving person, always ready to give people their second, third, and fourth chances. But I need to consider myself as well, and in order to honor myself I cannot accept your apology. I am sure you are both wonderful people and that this is not how you act all the time, and I am sending you both so much love. I think this is one of those life lessons that you need to learn the hard way; it is a lesson that you will not enjoy nor find fun, but that's just life. Thanks for understanding.

Love, Peachy
Posted Wed at 12:36 am
List
Undo
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hey Gender,

After a lot of consideration and thoughts and some recent actions by some players here is the verdict.

Let me say this, you admitting all your faults and understanding what you did once banned was something a ban could only show you, since you did commit multiple of them and going through each one was very commendable.

Peachy might not have forgiven you, but I can find a bit of me saying you're genuinely sorry and know the mistakes you where legitimate.

Even though I've said all this, the verdict I've came up with is:

- You will remained banned on Factions for at least 30 days.
This is because factions caused a lot of problems, and due to that it causes harassment of staff, toxicity and other rules broken.

You will be free to play other servers (Skyblock, Prison) since those are practically impossible to be abusive / harmful to anyone, since those are very friendly non-raiding based servers.

You will be able to apply for another unban on Factions, but that un ban appeal on factions will be in 30 days minimum and will require you to have been in top behaviour respectful and nice to everyone.

Hopefully you are at good terms with your verdict, and change your attitude / persona to the people you have caused this issue for.

Thank you for making an appeal,
Awais.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Wed at 03:54 pm
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hey Gender,

Since you used an alt to get on the server yesterday, we've sadly re discussed and had to make you banned on the server for 30 days, since you ban evaded.

You can apply for an appeal on 13/03/2019, since the issues caused for our staff yesterday due to that have led to the decision.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Thu at 05:35 pm
Top Posters
115 Posts
Awais Owner
44 Posts
redrum64 Manager
26 Posts
CraydorGM S-ManagerAdmin
23 Posts