Main Forum

Accepted JunkLeQueen// Helper application

3 replies
JunkLeQueen Helper
JunkLeQueen @ Factions
Votes:
+2
Online on Site
How long you have been playing on play.fortune-mc.com?: I have been playing since February 3rd, and I've put about a day and a half into factions so far, and I plan on continuing.
What server will you be on the most?: I will definitely be on factions the most, but I can be on others servers if needed.
What is your in game name? JunkLeQueen
What is your timezone? EST
What country are you from? I am from the United States.
Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions? No, but I have also never applied until now because I haven't had the interest, but I love this server and would like to help as much as I can.
How often are you online for? I am online most of the time, usually at night because of my sleep schedule. I do part-time online school which makes it easy for me to be online when needed.
Why you are right for the job as helper? I am right for this job because as I said above, I do love this server. I have had a very fun time playing on it and I think I can use some of my passion for helping people to make the experience of the players the greatest that I can. I believe that everyone has the right to a happy, safe, and loving environment, especially on the internet. I want people on this server to feel welcomed and comfortable with this server from the moment they log on.
How can you contribute to the staff team? I am very creative person, I am patient, compassionate, and I do not hold grudges or judge for anything. I think I can contribute to the staff team with my helpfulness of being able to stay on the server during the night since most might be sleeping. I will be available to help most of the time, and I have discord on my phone in case anybody would need to get in contact with me. I am also very good at keeping calm and collective if something bad/serious were to happen.
Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. No I have not.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am a sixteen year old male from Florida and my name is Oliver. I believe in equal rights for everyone, and I am an advocate for the LGBT+ community at my school. I run the GSA there, and focus on making the environment a safe place for all people. I write for fun, I love plants and I have a cat named Mr. Chicken Nuggethead. I'm never really busy with anything because I'm pretty introverted. I have half black half galaxy hair and a septum piercing. I see myself a very calm, compassionate, and respectful person. I stand up for what is right and I do not tolerate hate towards others, as I've said, I believe everyone has the right to a happy, safe, and loving environment. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
List
Undo
GoDzHades Helper
Votes:
Online on Site
Hello JunkLeQueen!

Your application is detailed and well constructed. Yet if you have no staff experience at all, it's a little problematic. But don't worry, it's possible to learn the basics as they are as not hard as you can imagine!
Feel free to message me on discord or find me in-game if you will need some help!

Good luck!
2txWeE6.gif
-=Useful links=-
---Rules---
General Rules: CLICK
Faction Rules: CLICK
Skyblock Rules: CLICK
Prison Rules: CLICK
Staff application format: CLICK
Player report/Appeals: CLICK
Posted Feb 9, 19
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hi JunkLeQueen,

Your application is not denied nor accepted, consider this as a 'pending' notice on your application.
We are discussing your application and are waiting for more applications to roll in

We will update you when we get to our decision.
Please do not reply to this thread until further notice, it might take up to a few weeks before you get another reply.

Kind regards,
Awais.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Sun at 01:22 pm
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Application has been accepted.