Main Forum

Denied cultsnipez ||| Helper Application.

5 replies
Votes:
+3
How long have you been playing on play.fortune-mc.com?
I have been playing for around 2 weeks and at the time of writing this application I have 45 hours on the server.
What server will you be on the most?
I will be on factions the most as it's the server I enjoy the most. Although I will also be on other servers when needed.
What is your ingame name?
cultsnipez
What is your timezone?
CST
What country are you from?
I am from the United States.
Have you hold any other staff positions?
I was once the Co-Owner of a server until I quit (the game and the server) due to fallout with the owner.
How often are you online for?
When I am not busy on days such as weekends and the summer, I presume I will be on for at least 3 to 4 hours a day if my current situation persists.
Why are you the right person for the job?
I am generally able to talk to people well. I also have the patience to deal with those who might not understand certain aspects of the server.
How can you contribute to the staff team?

I can offer new perspectives and ideas towards the growth and development of the server. I may also be able to help in the case of events and if something arises where extra man-power is needed.
Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.
No.
Tell us a little about yourself:
I am a male from the Chicago city suburbs who is interested in computer programming/ software and Politics. I am 15 and would like to be a game developer or work at a large tech company in my future. My in school classes are currently not very difficult so I can denote a larger amount of time towards the server and it's progression.
Thank you for reading
-cultsnipez
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
Fortune Donators
Very well written application, Cultsnipez! Thanks for applying, could you elaborate a little bit more on the falling out you had with the owner of the server you previously played on? What caused the fall out and how (if at all) did you resolve the situation?

Good luck!

-Lex
Posted Jan 31, 19
Jolfyie Mod
Votes:
+6
Online on Site
Hello

I think your application was good and at some parts detailed. I haven't seen you in game
a lot but that's probably because of the different time zones and also because im more of a prison/skyblock player. Otherwise, I have nothing more to say maybe you could elaborate about the falling out with the owner as Lex wrote anyway Good luck!

Sincerely
Jolfyie
Posted Jan 31, 19
Votes:
+3
The Fall out was not due to anything with the server and was more due to us growing apart and I totally left the server and resigned due to some of his opinions. (I believed him to be homophobic and considering me being apart of the LGBT community I couldn't put up with it.)
Posted Feb 2, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hi cultsnipez,

Your application is not denied nor accepted, consider this as a 'pending' notice on your application.
We are discussing your application and are waiting for more applications to roll in

We will update you when we get to our decision.
Please do not reply to this thread until further notice, it might take up to a few weeks before you get another reply.

Kind regards,
Awais.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Feb 6, 19
List
Undo
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hi cultzsnipez,

Sorry to say your application has been denied.

Reason?
- We believe you're a good candidate, but you're extremely laid back in game which is a good thing, but as a staff prospect, you need to stand out and really show your presence to be noticed by sticking out by being more active on forums & discord especially.

Other than that, cultz you're a great member of the community and I see potential, just need to make that extra effort!
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted 21 hours ago
Top Posters
115 Posts
Awais Owner
44 Posts
redrum64 Manager
26 Posts
CraydorGM S-ManagerAdmin
23 Posts