Main Forum

Denied BeastAtGaming's Helper Application!

3 replies
Votes:
How long you have been playing on play.fortune-mc.com?:
I have been playing on it for about a week.

What server will you be on the most?:

Any server that someone needs help on. I might be on skyblock a lot.What is your in game name?

My username is BeastAtGaming
What is your timezone?

My time zone is GMT-6

What country are you from?

I live in the United States.

Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?

I had my own server for about two years until I shut it down due to not a lot of staff members. I know how to ban and not abuse my permissions. I have had usually around 40 to 80 people on that server everyday. I take care of other staff members and help lots of people.

How often are you online for?

On weekends I'm on for about 7 to 10 hours in the weekend. During the week I'm on for about 3 to 5 hours a day. And I'm on a lot.
Why you are right for the job as helper?

I feel I have multiple qualities that will allow me to be a great helper. I like to make lots of friends with other people I don't know at all. I want to make a very good relationship with the staff team. I want to make people happy when they are very sad. I care for everyone a lot. I'm trying to be helper or mod so My Mother will be proud of me before she dies. She is only 41 years old with very bad problems and barely gets up she lays in her recliner everyday.
How can you contribute to the staff team?

I would contribute a joyful attitude to the staff team. I would help back up a staff member if they did something on accident. I would tell them that they are doing awesome everyday. I will bring funny jokes and laugh with them. I would try to make them fell comfortable around me. I want them to know I care about them.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.

I have not received any of the above punishments on the server. I love to help others.
Tell us a little about yourself:

My name is Jared, I live in the country in the woods. I love to help others. I make youtube videos from my youtube channel which is (REMOVED). I like to play minecraft. I love trying to fix problems. I'm very good at math and my grades are always A's. I'm planing to program games and things that are awesome. I like to work on things that are not mine.
Posted Jan 27, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 28, 19
CraydorGM S-ManagerAdmin
CraydorGM @ Factions
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Sapphire Donators
Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?

I know how to ban and not abuse my permissions. I have had usually around 40 to 80 people on that server everyday. I take care of other staff members and help lots of people.

I find this section of your application a little irrelevant to the question. Taking care of other staff members and helpings lots of people is great, but it's in the wrong section.

Adding to that, knowing how to ban is easy, but as a Helper you wouldn't be doing that. Knowing how not to abuse your permissions is easy; but it doesn't mean you won't if given certain permissions. I'm not saying you would, don't get me wrong, but it's easy for someone to do if they have an inexperience with such permissions.
How can you contribute to the staff team?

I would contribute a joyful attitude to the staff team. I would help back up a staff member if they did something on accident. I would tell them that they are doing awesome everyday. I will bring funny jokes and laugh with them. I would try to make them fell comfortable around me. I want them to know I care about them.

These are great attributes to have as a person!
Tell us a little about yourself:

My name is Jared, I live in the country in the woods. I love to help others. I make youtube videos from my youtube channel which is (REMOVED). I like to play minecraft. I love trying to fix problems. I'm very good at math and my grades are always A's. I'm planing to program games and things that are awesome. I like to work on things that are not mine.

Please don't post your YouTube without the consent of the FortuneMC Ownership.
CraydorGM wrote:
Rule #3 - Advertising
- Advertising other servers, YouTube channels that are dedicated or promote other servers, or any other means of advertising without the expressed consent of the FortuneMC Management is not permitted anywhere on FortuneMC and its servers.
≛ CraydorGM ≛
Site Manager | Administrator | Staff Lead
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Jan 28, 19 · Last edited Jan 28, 19
Votes:
I'm sorry I show my channel. Hope you can forgive me.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hi BeastAtGaming,

Sorry to say your application has been denied.

Reason?
- Your application was quite brief and lacking a real convincing edge on giving this application the go ahead.

- Also nothing against what you put, but some parts where off topic trying to almost guilt trip, hopefully everything is okay with your family, but being staff on a minecraft server won't make your mum as proud as doing amazing in school.

Thanks for applying but do not apply again for 2 weeks.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Jan 30, 19
Top Posters
115 Posts
Awais Owner
44 Posts
redrum64 Manager
26 Posts
CraydorGM S-ManagerAdmin
23 Posts