What server will you be on the most?:
Prison

What is your in game name?
Jordyvd2525NL

What is your timezone?
GMT +1

What country are you from?
Holland/The Netherlands

Do you have any previous experience holding staff positions?
Yes, i have been moderator and helper on 2 different servers.

How often are you online for?
A lot. In the last 2 weeks i have been online for 157 hours, imagine in the next few weeks 😉

Why you are right for the job as helper?

I want to help make the server a better community for newer players, and showing players around the server, while Controlling large crowds. I want to do this because I think this server can get REALLY big, famous and even better. I am very good in Handling impatient players, and being active everyday possible. I can easily handle large groups of people as i have had experience as an helper/Moderator on a server. I am very patient when it comes to annoying/annoyed players that like to disobey or not come to an agreement with another player. I have been playing minecraft for a few years now and love it. I know almost all basic / intermediate commands of what an staff member should have. I also love to share my knowledge on other things whenever needed

How can you contribute to the staff team?

I am mostly very positive and I dont think annyone hates me. I am very active on the server while i see that in the middays (9:00-14:00) mostly no staff online, i can change that. I like to help people and i never stop or ignore something like a ''fight'' without solving it.

Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please.
No i have never been banned/jailed/muted

Tell us a little about yourself:

I am Jordy 17 years old and i study in Spain on a English school.

I speak Dutch, English, Spanish and German, I love to play Minecraft and i hate all the other games like fortnite and other stuff. That is why i spend a lot of time in Minecraft and when I saw this server i directly wanted to donate, so i did. When I donated I kept loving the server more and more and when Prison came out I only played this server anymore. I thought ''if i like this server so much AND i like heping really much... why not apply for staff?'' So now I do for the second time.
The first time i was denied because there were no places open for staff.
I am sure I can improve the server and give new people a warm welcome.
Like i said earlier in the application, I am sure this server will get really big and famous.
I hope i gave a good impression and i wish everyone a good day 😀 .
Posted Jan 22, 19 · OP
Awais Owner
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Hi Jordy,

Sorry to say your application has been denied.

Reason?
- Your grammar in the application is quite poor in the sense of "i" not being "I" and many more examples, which feels like this application has been rushed and not doubled checked showing not a real gratitude of desire to be a staff member.

- Your in-game attitude isn't the best, spamming people $1 (even when CraydorGM told you stop and JawsJuice) or having a go and even reporting JawsJuice for putting his chest shop in the chat but then going on and doing it your self, which is just hypocritical.

Other than that, you're a good potential candidate in the future if you manage to realise you really want to become a staff member you have to fix some in-game problems also try to fix and adjust all the grammatical errors in your application.
≛ Awais ≛
FortuneMC Owner
Rules | Donate | Vote | Updates | Discord
Posted Jan 23, 19
Top Posters
115 Posts
Awais Owner
44 Posts
redrum64 Manager
26 Posts
CraydorGM S-ManagerAdmin
23 Posts